PARTICIPATE IN THE SURVEY – Thematic Network SHAFE
The Thematic Network Smart Healthy Age Friendly Environments (TN SHAFE), coordinated by Cáritas Coimbra and AFEdemy and assigned by the European Commission (DG SANTE) cordially invites you to participate in an online survey.
The survey is an essential part of the Thematic Network 2018 SHAFE. The purpose of SHAFE is to define a common position on how to enhance People and Places in the realisation of age-friendly environments. In 2018 we focus on the position of people with chronic diseases and impairments and the use of eHealth and mHealth. Especially we look for ideas/projects on how to achieve better quality for less investment. SHAFE will recommend on funding and policy measures of the European Union to enhance technological development and building industry for smart environments through the presentation of a Joint Statement in November 2018.
The questionnaire is open until June 30th and will take about 10-15 minutes of your time. Your answers will be stored at the EU Survey database of DG Digit and will be securely stored with the European Commission. Your answers are anonymous, unless you specifically provide your email in the last question. If so, we will treat your answers confidentially.
The summary of the survey will be published on the Thematic Network SHAFE website and on the European Commission’s Health Policy Platform.
To participate in the survey, we ask you the following:
How could you best describe your interest in smart healthy age friendly environments? Please choose one category. Your choice will link you to the appropriate questionnaire.
- Person (or partner, family, informal care) with limiting chronic disease(s) and/or physical and/or sensory impairment(s)
- ICT – development, provision, installation
- Construction and building
- Healthcare/social care
- Citizens representation/advocacy
- Public authority (local, regional, national, European administration)
- Regulation (standards, norms, codes of practice)
- Research (universities, applied science university, research centers)
- Architecture, urban planning