HANDS-ON SHAFE – HANDS-ON TRAINING AND TOOLS ON SMART HEALTHY AGE-FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENTS
The Hands-on-Shafe project aims to provide a robust, safe and replicable digital solution for integrated social and health care to improve the quality of life and well-being of older people (with cognitive decline, conditions or multiple comorbidities), and their formal and informal caregivers. The project will be tested in Europe on 7 large-scale pilots, with input from end users, seeking greater efficiency and resource coordination.
Hands-on-Shafe has been approved under the European Commission’s Erasmus+ program.It is coordinated by AFEdemy (Netherlands) and has as partners: Cáritas Diocesana de Coimbra (Portugal), ISIS GMBH (Germany), Airelle Corrèze (France), Technological University Dublin (Ireland) and Politechnika Warszawska (Poland).
MAIN TASKS OF CDC IN THE PROJECT:
Cáritas Coimbra will lead the Output O4 – Training package on health and wellbeing at home and in the neighbourhood.
The training package includes:
- Learning targets
- Training materials for trainers
It contains the modules:
- Module 1 – Basic information about health and wellbeing
- Module 2 – Healthy lifestyle and use of medication
- Module 3 – Dementia
- Module 4 – Chronic diseases
- Module 5 – Physical impairments
- Definition of user- and location-centred services and products on health and wellbeing to achieve SHAFE
- Desk research on
1) SHAFE products and services
2) practices in the application and implementation of these offers
3) examples of good practices in the training of facilitators
- Interviews with experts from health and wellbeing and with representatives of the target groups for the training.
Project Name: Hands-on training and tools on smart healthy age-friendly environments
Project Acronym: Hands-on SHAFE
Start date: 01/09/2019
End date: 31/08/2022
Total Budget: 439 002,00€
Project Coordinator: AFEdemy, Academy on age-friendly environments in Europe B.V.
- ISIS GMBH (Alemanha)
- Cáritas Diocesana de Coimbra (Portugal)
- Airelle Corrèze (França)
- Technological University
- Dublin (Irlanda)
- Politechnika Warszawska (Polónia)
The European Commission’s support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.