ActiVas – Ambientes Construídos para uma Vida Ativa, Segura e Saudável
The multidisciplinary project promotes a disruptive response to the challenges addressed by the population ageing , in terms of environment, cities, and built spaces, creating new opportunities for economic agents from various sectors. The aim of the project will be to reach market segments more focused on older people, such as residential care or hospitals.
In short, the main goal is to achieve and validate an assisted environment “Active, safe and healthy life” based on a pilot that will integrate solutions developed for new environments and spaces – personalized lifelong health, taking action in several aspects:
• Support to the proximity care network (support to informal caregivers in the management of daily activities, a web interface for filling in patient information, activity management; a playfuland social app);
• Promotion of human functionality through physical and cognitive stimulation;
• Interaction of built space through its digitization using augmented technologies.
• Development of new materials or adaptation of existing material processing that integrate (in an embedded way) sensors used by home automation solutions;
• Development of adaptive and transformable modular structures.
• Integration of sensory systems, monitoring, furniture, and equipment in new or existing solutions of prefabricated modular building systems, allowing for an agile change of the set or isolated element and responding to programmatic human premises or specific needs.
MAINS TASKS OF CDC IN THE PROJECT:
With the ActiVas project, CDC will contribute with knowledge to the development of the pilot, based in the end-users needs and based on the field of application to be explored.
In addition, Cáritas de Coimbra has an active role in disseminating the project in multiple events, workshops and seminars.
Project Name: Ambientes Construídos para uma Vida Ativa, Segura e Saudável
Project Acronym: ActiVas
Start Date: 01/07/2020
End Date: 30/06/2023
Total Budget: 5.635.035 €
CDC Budget: 216.812,60€
Project Coordinator: KENTRA Technologies, Lda.
- KENTRA Technologies, Lda. (KENTRA)
- Intellicare – Intelligent Sensing In Healthcare, Lda. (Intellicare)
- IKEA INDUSTRY PORTUGAL, S.A. (IKEA)
- Concexec – Arquitetura,LDA (CONCEXEC)
- Sonae Arauco Portugal, S.A (SONAE)
- NOS Comunicações, S.A (NOS)
- Aleluia-Cerâmicas S.A (Aleluia)
- Glintt – Healthcare Solutions, S.A (Glintt)
- Ubiwhere, Lda. (Ubiwhere)
- Digitalwind, Lda. (DigitalWind)
- Neuroinova, Lda. (NeuroInova)
- Inova+ – Innovation Services, S.A (INOVA+)
- CeNTI – Centre of Nanotechnology and Smart Materials (CeNTI)
- Instituto Pedro Nunes – Associação Para A Inovação e Desenvolvimento Em Ciência e Tecnologia (IPN)
- Universidade de Aveiro (UA)
- CTCV – Centro Tecnológico da Cerâmica e do Vidro (CTCV)
- Universidade de Coimbra (UC)
- Caritas Diocesana de Coimbra (CDC)
- Associação Plataforma para a Construção Sustentável (ClusterHabitat)
- Pólo das Tecnologias de Informação, Comunicação e Electrónica (TICE.PT)
In the framework of the project “ACTIVAS – Supporting Habitat for an Active, Safe and Healthy Life” (POCI-01-0247-FEDER-046101), by “ACTIVAS” consortium, and financed by European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), through the Incentive System to Research and Technological development, within the Portugal2020 Competitiveness and Internationalization Operational Program.